(Reposted from Ronxynthesis)
Sometimes a certain webpage does not display itself correctly. You might need to do a clean-up of the web browser that you are using.
For Microsoft® Internet Explorer (verion 6.x) users, follow the steps below:
1. Open your IE, click on Tools > Internet Options…
2. In Temporary Internet Files, click the Delete Cookies… button.
3. Click on OK to remove any cookies.
4. From the figure in #2, click on Delete Files… and then also check Delete all offline content before clicking on OK.
5. Close your IE browser and then relogin.
Kindly wait afterwards because Windows might take a while deleting temporary Internet files.
Hope this helps for those encountering system problems.