For our foreign-based tie-ups:
Viewing documents through Dæja’s ViewOnePRO requires a Java Runtime Environment (or usually called a plug-in). For the purposes of accessing uploaded documents in AUB RediMoneyWeb, kindly refer to the following steps below:
- Check if your computer’s latest version of Java plugin is at most, version 6, update 11 (for Windows users, kindly check out Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs). If the version is greater than this, kindly uninstall because there are issues with newer versions of the plugin.
- Make sure to download the Java Plug-in version 6, update 11 here. Please save to your computer and when done, kindly install to your computer.
- Access AUB RediMoneyWeb using your existing web browser (i.e., Internet Explorer 6.x); if the Java plugin has been installed successfully, the page should be able to display the Java viewer correctly.
- If the applet does not display, try clearing your IE’s cache by following these instructions.
- If, after doing step 4, and the viewer will still not display, kindly download the latest version of the Firefox web browser.